Respect For Your Home
Respect For Your Home Means:
- Every one of our HELP technicians is TRUST CERTIFIED – background checked, drug tested, highly trained.
- They will arrive at your home in a HELP vehicle, wearing a HELP shirt, and show you their HELP ID badge.
- They park on the street whenever possible. If they must park on your driveway, they will put a driveway protector under the service vehicle.
- Our technician will not enter your home without shoe covers. We used over 55,000 of them last year.
- Every service call we receive is assigned to a technician within 5 minutes.
- Over 10,000 service calls last year were done on nights or weekends, when you most needed HELP.
We guarantee that our HELP™ technician will leave the workplace in your home Cleaner Than We Found It.
We stay open from 8 am until 8 pm, 7 days a week. Even holidays. No exceptions.
We track and respond to every complaint we receive about cleanliness. In the last 32,000 service calls, we got a grand total of one.