Your pipes may be hidden behind the walls and under the floors, but they are a fundamental part of any plumbing system. If your pipes are giving you trouble, it may be time to repair or replace them. Trust this highly technical task to the expert plumbers at HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Drains. We have over 80 years of experience serving residents in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. We are confident we can diagnose your pipe problems and perform the repair or replacement necessary to get things flowing smoothly again.
If you have any concerns about the pipes in your home, please contact HELP Plumbing to request a pipe inspection today.
Our Pipe Repair & Replacement Services
We are pleased to offer comprehensive plumbing services, including drain cleaning and trenchless sewer repair. Our pipe repair and replacement services are designed to address numerous plumbing problems, including:
- Pipe blockages
- Broken or burst pipes
- Bellied or off-grade pipes
- Joint leaks
- Collapsed or offset pipes
- Tree root intrusion
Get the HELP you need—contact us for pipe repair and replacement services in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Signs You Need Pipe Repair & Replacement
The typical life span of residential plumbing is measured in decades, not years. Even if your pipes are getting old, a repair may still be possible.
It’s wise to schedule a pipe inspection if your home was built in the 1970s or earlier and still has the original plumbing. Here are some signs to watch for that may indicate the need for pipe repair or replacement:
- Leaks and water damage: Even if a cracked pipe is out of sight, you’ll notice the problem if you watch for water stains on the walls and ceilings. Widespread leaks could warrant replacing your pipes.
- Water pressure issues: Poor or inconsistent pressure could signify a hidden leak in the water supply line. An inspection can uncover any problems that need to be repaired.
- Malfunctioning plumbing appliances: If your dishwasher or washing machine develops unexplained issues, a plumber can help you determine if an underlying problem with the pipes could be to blame.
- Noisy pipes: Creaking or banging sounds from the plumbing system could signal problems that warrant a repair.
- Visible corrosion: Pipes often corrode from the inside out, blocking water flow. If the corrosion becomes visible or your pipes rust through, a replacement is necessary to fix the problem.
- Rust-colored or off-tasting water: Another sign of pipe corrosion is cloudy, metallic-tasting water. Avoid drinking and bathing in water with these characteristics. If it doesn’t clear up in a day or two, call a plumber for a pipe inspection.
- Lead pipes: Lead is a hazardous material known to cause learning disabilities and reduced growth in children, along with kidney problems and reproductive issues in adults. If you don’t know the composition of your pipes and fittings, schedule an inspection to discover if lead is present.
Have you noticed any signs of pipe problems? Contact HELP Plumbing to find out what you should do next.
Schedule Pipe Repair & Replacement in Greater Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky
HELP Plumbing is proud to offer top-notch pipe repair and replacement services. When you call us, rest assured that you’ll work with a drug-free, background-checked plumber who has received over 200 hours of training in the past year. We’re so confident you’ll love working with us that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means you pay nothing, not even a penny, until our work is complete and you are fully satisfied.
Please contact us to enjoy uncompromising personalized service on your upcoming pipe repair or replacement project.