In Fairfield, below-freezing temperatures are an almost daily occurrence, so it’s a good idea to make sure your heating unit is in top shape. The moment you suspect something might be wrong with your heating system, it’s important to call a reliable HVAC company you can trust.
At HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Drains, we offer comprehensive heating services for a wide range of heating units, including:
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Packaged heating units
Contact us online for all your furnace service needs.
Fairfield Heating Repair
Without professional HVAC industry knowledge, attempting to DIY any heating repairs can lead to more costly damage to your unit. However, it is useful to know the warning signs you need heating repairs so you can contact a professional:
- No heat: There are a variety of reasons your heater may not be producing heat. Our experts are trained to identify the root cause and solve it.
- Not enough heat: This may be as simple as changing out your air filters, but if that doesn’t do the trick, we can take care of it for you.
- Loud and unusual noises: If you’re hearing banging, popping, or hissing noises when your furnace is running, call in the HELP of our experts.
- Higher energy bills: If your energy bills are rising despite making no significant changes to your heating usage, a repair will get it back to normal.
Get heating repair fast from the experts at HELP Heating! Contact us online or call for emergency service.
Heating Installation & Replacement in Fairfield
Every heater experiences normal wear and tear, but there are a few signs to look out for that indicate it’s time to replace your old unit with a newer model. Some signs include:
- Your heater takes longer to heat your home: A failing heater can’t heat your home fast enough or keep it warm enough anymore, forcing it to use up more energy than needed.
- You schedule frequent repairs: Every furnace needs repairs from time to time, but you shouldn’t need to schedule a repair every couple of months.
- Cost of repairs are expensive: If the repairs equal 50% or more of the cost of a new unit, replacing your furnace would be more cost-effective.
- Your heater is over 15 years old: The average life span of a furnace is between 15 to 20 years. Heaters nearing the end of their life span tend to be much less energy-efficient than newer, modern models, which can mean higher energy bills in the long run.
Contact us online for furnace installation that will ensure years of faithful service from your new system.
Heating Maintenance for Fairfield Homes
The optimal time to schedule heating maintenance is early to mid-fall before the heating season is fully underway. This ensures that you’ll have reliable heating by the time winter comes instead of finding out it’s not working in the middle of a cold night.
Other benefits to scheduling professional heating maintenance include:
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Reduced frequency of repairs
- Longer system life span
- Warranty coverage protection
Get HELP for All Your Heating Services in Fairfield
Proudly serving homeowners for over 80 years, HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Drains provides only the best heating services in Fairfield. Whether you need furnace installation, maintenance, or repair, our team has you covered. We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee because when you’re our customer, you’re our top priority.
For fast, reliable heating services in Fairfield, contact HELP Heating online to schedule an appointment.