Experience Cleaner, Fresher, Healthier Air & Water in Your Cincinnati, Northern KY & Indiana Home
Vastly improve the health of your family, your pets, and your home. Keeping your family healthy is our number one concern. Find out how easy it is to enhance your home’s air and water quality by utilizing HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Drain’s innovative selection of water purification and air filtration systems.
Air Treatment Services in Cincinnati, Northern KY & Indiana
Today’s homes are constructed with tighter seals, heightened insulation, and less porous materials – trapping stagnant air and recirculating it within your home. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air quality can be as much as five times more polluted than outdoor air.
Fortunately, HELP offers customers a variety of air purification options ranging from air cleaners to air filters that are guaranteed to fit the unique needs of your home and family. Contact one of our air treatment experts today to discuss how you can improve the air quality within your home and ensure that you and your loved ones are breathing the cleanest air possible!
If your home is in need of professional air treatment or water purification services, contact the experts at HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Drains today to discuss your healthy air & water needs.
Water Treatment Services in Cincinnati, Northern KY & Indiana
Hard water is one of the most common water quality concerns for consumers in the United States – and if you’ve experienced mineral buildup on your faucets, sinks, or tub, you understand why. Not only can it decrease the effectiveness of your cleaning appliances; it can cause increased utility bills.
There are several signs that you may be dealing with hard water in your home, including:
- Spots on dishes, glassware, and utensils after washing
- Visible mineral buildup on faucets, sinks, and tubs
- Higher electric and gas bills due to mineral buildup on water heating coils
- Shortened life span for water appliances due to buildup on internal mechanisms
- Stiff clothing after washing from leftover mineral and soap residue
- Brittle hair from leftover mineral and soap residue
Contact HELP to learn how our eco-friendly, whole-house water filter options can help you save money, protect your health, and reduce your carbon footprint.
If your home is experiencing hard water issues, contact the water softening experts at HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Drains online today to discuss your home’s unique water purification needs.
Healthy Air & Water Tips
- Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms are often similar to the flu or other common illnesses, making it particularly dangerous. Learn how to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning in your home. View our Healthy Air Guide.
- Only water from the cold-water tap should be used for drinking, cooking, and making baby formula. Hot water causes possible contaminants in your water, such as lead from pipes, to dissolve more quickly. These contaminants can be hazardous to you and your family’s health, damaging the brain and nervous system, especially in small children. View our Healthy Water Guide.
Whether you need professional air cleaning solutions or water filtration installation, we are here to help you and your family stay happy and healthy year-round! Contact us online to discuss your Cincinnati, Northern KY & Indiana home’s needs today!