Ready for a life changing career?
HELP takes great care when selecting individuals to join the team. Our employees embrace our commitment to do the job right the first time with good equipment and materials, with honesty and without shortcuts. By embracing this policy, our employees prosper right along with the company and enjoy solid job security.
Not a heating, cooling, plumbing or electrical expert? Don’t worry. We can teach you everything you need to know!
Why Work For HELP?
- Extensive Company Paid Training, HELP has earned the Training Company of the Year award 5 years running, by the Home Service Hall of Fame.
- Benefit Programs including:
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 401K Company Match Program
- A Supportive and Positive Work Environment
- Opportunities For Internal Advancement
- Company truck fully stocked
- Company Gas Card
- Flex-time Work Schedule including 3 Day weekends once a month.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
If you are interested in the opportunity to change your career and your life, call us to arrange an onsite interview or complete our online employment application.
See for yourself why HELP is A Great Place To Work!
- HVAC Technicians
- Installation Technicians
- Drain Cleaning Specialists
- Client Service Specialists
- Call Center Specialists
- Mission Control Specialists